Please direct questions about the submission process to:
Mrs. Betsy Conron - Director of Scholarship Applications
SUBMISSION TIME GUIDELINES
We encourage students to submit their applications at least one week prior to the deadline, which would be April 9th. Allow yourself several days to complete the application and gather needed documentation.
Partially completed applications will not be reviewed.
* Handwritten applications and essays will not be accepted.
CONSIDERATIONS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
• Applicant must be a Monterey County high school student and a resident of Monterey County.
• Personal letters of recommendation are required as evidence of Christlike character and active participation in a Christian church program.
• An official transcript as evidence of academic effort and achievement is required.
• A SAR report of FAFSA must be attached if request is need based.
• Applicant must be able to attend the award ceremony at Carmel Presbyterian Church on Sunday May 20, 9:15-11:15AM.
We recognize the importance of Christian character to the growth of the church, and wish to assist the academic, spiritual, and community efforts of our young people upon acceptance to the college of their choice.
Yellow Brick Road Benefit Shop awards college scholarships annually for Monterey County high school students entering accredited colleges or trade schools
The mission of the Yellow Brick Road Benefit Shop is to give witness to faith in Christ as our Lord and Saviour and evidence of good will and caring by donating all store proceeds less operating expenses to organizations that provide for the physical, emotional and social needs of our community.
2018 College Scholarship Applications Now being accepted
• Begin the process by clicking the blue tab below •
• Apply for your 2018 College Scholarship On-Line Here •
Fill out the Scholarship application form by clicking the blue tab below.
Give yourself a User name and Password . The form will open after you.
We want to make sure your information is secure.