Grants are considered by the Yellow Brick
Road Board in the months of:
Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct and Dec,
on the second Thursday of the month.
• Application deadline is the 20th of the prior month.
• (For example: There is a Jan 20th application
deadline for the Feb Committee meeting to award
grants for Jan/Feb; funds are paid by end of Feb.)
The Required Submissions:
• Your written request
• Evidence of 501(c)3
• Last 12 months financials
Please Email one copy of your Submission to:
Supporting Documents you'd rather send US Mail:
Yellow Brick Road Benefit Shop
26388A Carmel Rancho Lane, Carmel, CA 93923
• Must be a 501(c)3 with supporting documentation
• Established at least one year
• A Monterey County organization
• Must provide most recent annual budget
• Grants are not available to individuals or businesses.
• If your organization has never received a grant from
Yellow Brick Road, additional time may be required.
• Letters with results of Application Status will be sent
via US mail.
No Phone Calls Please
• To ensure best use of Yellow Brick Road grant funds, once
To ensure best use of YBR grant funds:
Once funded projects are completed, grantees will be asked to provide feedback about how grant funds were used and what was achieved as a result. Details will be provided in the grant award letter.
Apply for a Grant On-Line Here
Fill out the grant application form by clicking the tab
below. The form will open after you give yourself a user name and password.
We want to make sure your information is secure.
to Our Community
Over the past 30 years Yellow Brick Road has awarded more than $6.5 Million to more than
400 worthy Monterey County Charities.
(See our Grants Report below)
All of this flows through the dedicated hearts of:
Donors • Shoppers • Volunteers • Staff
WE APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!
One of over 400 nonprofit
organizations we support
We are thankful to be a part of The Salvation Army's regular support. Please learn more about all they do and have done since 1865!
"The Salvation Army exists to meet human need wherever, whenever, and however we can"