SCHOLARSHIP SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The Application Acceptance Time has ended for 2020
Please take a look at our recipients for 2020...
Yellow Brick Road awards college scholarships annually to Monterey County high school
graduates entering accredited colleges or trade schools
For all questions, please email:
Scholarships Director - Lynn Holt
CONSIDERATIONS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
• Applicant must be a Monterey County high school student and a resident of Monterey County.
• Personal letters of recommendation are required as evidence of Christlike character
and active participation in a Christian Church Program.
• Applicant must be entering an accredited college or trade school in Fall 2021.
• An official transcript as evidence of academic effort and achievement is required.
• A FAFSA SAR (Student Aid Report) must be attached if the request is need-based.
• The award ceremony date this year will be determined by the Shelter in Place
schedule. We will email you results and information accordingly.
We recognize the importance of Christian character to the growth of the church, and wish to assist the academic, spiritual, and community efforts of our young people upon
acceptance to the college of their choice.